Author Topic: HELLO. MY NAME IS THIAGO  (Read 3246 times)

Offline thi_48Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • thi_48 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
HELLO. MY NAME IS THIAGO
« on: September 04, 2012, 01:07:00 PM »
I m older player of ultima online, brazilian, 24 years old. Playing since 1999 at mystara shard and Illusions shard. If anyone can allow me for i can download the scripts i will appreciate this.
Thanks

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +786
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: HELLO. MY NAME IS THIAGO
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 01:53:30 PM »
Please read the introduction rules. No admittance until compliance.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Hello, my name is thiago (2)
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 04:26:46 PM »
For start, i m try to use some google translator bc i dont speak very well english, i m brazilian.
My uo history start on 1999, i was completely alone on my house while my mom and my dad work... i was about 10 years old, and get no friends bc i was new on town. After two months, i had meet a friend and going to him's house every day. Him's brother was a player of ultima online, and my funny was to see him playing the game. I was poor in that time, so my dad dont have enought money to buy me a computer... so all i had was to watch him playing uo.

ABout two year after this, my dad bought to me a computer, was nothing nice, but work uo... Then i start to play! But like a 12 years boy, i was so stupid on the game, only die and lost all itens that my other friend gave to me when give up. So i completely stop to play and swear to myself that i will come back and become the better on the game.

After 8 years, i was on home, nothing to do, and i had remenber " My god, how things going on ultima online?" and i install this game again... after three years training pvp and winning itens i become the one of the best pvper of demise shard and illusions shard, the best... But was studying the game, studying how he works, studying what program can improve my perfomance on the game and a lot stuff, i spend more than 50 hours per week on the game...

I had some problems about connection server and internet about six months so i think " know what? forget this game", but  i can t , the uo become a part of me, i need this... Some funny that i have on the game i dont have on my life...
That's is my history...

thanks

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 04:50:20 PM »
thank you for the updated intro... I merged your second post as a new topic was not needed.   We have many members whos first lanaguage is not English, google translated works well.

LEt me be the first to welcome you to scriptuo.... restricted status lifted.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +396
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 05:42:22 PM »
Thank you for the extra effort that you put into your intro.  Welcome to the site.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +655
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 06:09:25 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +277
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 03:59:41 AM »
HALLO THIAGO, HOW ARE YOU?

MY NAME DXROM, BUT YOU MAY REFER TO ME AS KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET!

MIGHT I ADD, WELCOME!

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +390
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 05:23:50 AM »
Glad to have you as a member here at the site and i know your problems. It is near impossible to put UO down and leave it. It keeps calling at you come back we have alot of good stuff for you and no other game is like us come back :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 09:45:06 AM »
thi_48  - Do not report posts to mods with comments like  'i need a introdution for i can donwlod plz'    If i had seen that prior to admitting you I might have throught Twice.  Use the board functions for what thier meant for.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +189
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 09:49:46 AM »
Welcome Thiago!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 09:04:34 AM »
thanks =)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2012, 09:36:48 AM »
thanks =)

were a chatty bunch here feel free to dive right in...

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 04:46:31 AM »
Welcome