Author Topic: New Member Introduction  (Read 608 times)

Offline uolarethianTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • uolarethian has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Member Introduction
« on: June 22, 2024, 08:02:06 AM »
Hello ever one, my name is Larethian. I started playing back in 2000 and was pretty active for about 7 or 8 years. I came back a year or 2 ago as a way to spend time with my brother who lives in a different town so I don't see him as much as I would like. Once or twice a week get get online and spend a few hours just talking and trying to find things to keep us interested in UO.

I play on the Atlantic shard where my main characters are Hemlock the Sampire, Shiver the Mage Tamer, Slither the Theif, and Leviathan the Pirate hunting fisherman.

Recently I have downloaded Orion and that led me here for trying to lean to do some scripting. I am decent at writing small scripts with Easyuo and am hoping its not to different.

I look forward to being a member of the group and hopefully in time learn enough to help others in need.

Thanks for reading.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +566
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2024, 08:46:16 AM »
  Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +655
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Introduction
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2024, 12:09:04 PM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: