Author Topic: Not all people that wander are lost.  (Read 851 times)

Offline WindsweptTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Windswept has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Not all people that wander are lost.
« on: July 10, 2024, 01:38:20 AM »
Good morning everyone.
         I live in Virginia in site of the beautiful Blueridge mountains. When I was younger I use to love repelling off of the Stoneyman cliffs. I still love my jeep, so when I got married I bought a 4 door extended to accommodate all the new little peeps I might be blessed with. 
         I only just got back into UO after a 20 year break because of my brother and his son. I had enough of shelling out money for Star Trek Fleet Command.
         I always loved playing with code. I am not very good at it but I have gotten my hands dirty with a small handful. This will be the first for java, that's what OrionUO uses. It shouldn't be too hard but I have to admit I kind of really liked C# .
         I am getting back into UO and finding that first thrill again. I am on the OSI server Atlantic because that's where my brother and his son plays. He was a notorious IDOCer in his day and still has his guild "Fellucia Realty Company".  Trying to recreate my old Bard-Mage Windswept. I also have Anselm Mysticus scribe, Darken Rahl battle-mage, Tango Blast my blacksmith. All just starting out less then a month old.
         So I am still just getting to know everyone and get my UO legs I guess you could say. Hope to run into some of you.  :D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +655
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Not all people that wander are lost.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2024, 09:19:19 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +566
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Not all people that wander are lost.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2024, 07:55:05 PM »
  Welcome to SUO!

Tags: