Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 749890 times)

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jenovauh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #1260 on: August 15, 2024, 05:42:56 PM »
How many rules in total do you have?  Also, are you running any other scripts in parallel with the looter? 

I have seen sometime when loot time increases as run time also increases, but not nearly what you're experiencing.

The real only thing that we have control over is the size of the variables that are accumulated over runtime.  You might want to take a snapshot of your vardump (Tools/VarDump) when you first start the script, and then take one when you start experiencing slowness.  Then compare the sizes (in bytes or lines) of the 2. 

It's been a while since I did an analysis like this.  Feel free to PM me your results, but don't post the actual vardumps because there's account specific information.

Also, there's an older version still posted.  You might want to try that and see if it works differently.

I had tested the old version too. They are both about the same after 1 to 2 hours of nonstop looting. I had pm you my vardump files. By the way, how can we control the size of the variables that accumulated over runtime? Is there a way to clear easyuo cache while running it or the namespace data?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +3089
  • Referrals: 34
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1261 on: August 21, 2024, 09:51:41 AM »
Thanks for the PM.  Nothing is changing very much from the variable world.  I recommend you going through all your Rules in the "Rules" tab and de-selecting everything that has a "Log?" checked.  This will prevent the "History" tab from getting too large and this might slow things down.  You can also check your history tab and see how many items have been cataloged over time.  If the number is large, then removing the logging might speed things up a bit. 

Actually, there's a variable at the top of the script called "%use_history" that you can change to #FALSE to turn off all history collection.  You might try that first instead of unchecking everything to be logged.

If that doesn't work then I'm at a loss.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 09:53:25 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: August 21, 2024, 06:13:14 PM »
Thanks for the PM.  Nothing is changing very much from the variable world.  I recommend you going through all your Rules in the "Rules" tab and de-selecting everything that has a "Log?" checked.  This will prevent the "History" tab from getting too large and this might slow things down.  You can also check your history tab and see how many items have been cataloged over time.  If the number is large, then removing the logging might speed things up a bit. 

Actually, there's a variable at the top of the script called "%use_history" that you can change to #FALSE to turn off all history collection.  You might try that first instead of unchecking everything to be logged.

If that doesn't work then I'm at a loss.

I had sent you a pm, anyway I will try to use set %use_history #FALSE and see if it helps. I will keep you posted, thanks a lot for your help. I realized noone else is having the issue as I did not see anyone replied in the post or because noone is using long enough to notice the issue?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1263 on: August 21, 2024, 07:30:27 PM »
I had sent you a pm, anyway I will try to use set %use_history #FALSE and see if it helps. I will keep you posted, thanks a lot for your help. I realized noone else is having the issue as I did not see anyone replied in the post or because noone is using long enough to notice the issue?

The last thing that was really an issue that people had was the history thing, so I added that variable so that people could turn off that function.  I know quite a few people still use the CLAw, but less people use EasyUO anymore now that there are faster/better tools out there.

Anyhow, I'll test a bit this weekend running the script looting my MIBs and see if I see a drift in loot times.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: August 21, 2024, 09:53:32 PM »

Anyhow, I'll test a bit this weekend running the script looting my MIBs and see if I see a drift in loot times.
[/quote]

Thanks for spending your time to test it, I am still using easyuo for everything possible in UO. Usually the delay will happen quite bady after 2 hours of looting. And I dont see that looting anything or nothing make a different. I tested only looting gold and a few rules which will almost loot nothing. Doesnt make much different.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1265 on: August 22, 2024, 09:57:26 AM »
Your use case is much similar to mine.  I use the both the FaF and the MIBAutoFarmer to loot over hours, so I'll keep a running total of the average rules/second found in the STATS tab from chest to chest to see how this number changes over time.  I'm doing a 20 MIB run as I type.

For context, my loot profile has:
Rule count: 44
Active rules: 21
Complex Rules: 5
Omit Rules: 3
« Last Edit: August 22, 2024, 10:00:08 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: August 23, 2024, 10:53:10 PM »
Doing MIBs, the CLAW issue doesnt kick in so soon. Will takes a lot of MIBs like 100 and above to see slowness happening. The fastest way is to kill and get CLAW to scan all corpse at high spawn rate area. 

Tags: Looting TrailMyx