Author Topic: Can't Seem to Shake UO  (Read 311 times)

Offline UncTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Unc has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Can't Seem to Shake UO
« on: September 14, 2024, 11:27:41 AM »
Hello! I've been an on-again/off-again UO player since 1998, originally on Chesapeake, then Catskills, then about 500 different free shards over the years, some time on Outlands, and currently back splitting time between Chesapeake and UOAlive.

I am NOT a scripter by any stretch of the imagination, but I love tinkering around with them can usually troubleshoot simple to moderate problems. I'm always looking for fun new scripts that take away some of the UO drudgery to leave more time for the fun.

NERD ALERT: I am one of the holdouts of UO roleplayers and it's probably what keeps me never fully leaving UO. No other MMO has ever come close to the RP possibilities of UO.

Nice to meet you all!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +566
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Seem to Shake UO
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2024, 04:07:10 PM »
  Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +655
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Seem to Shake UO
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2024, 12:02:58 PM »

WELCOME!

Tags: